Friday, July 22, 2011

Something for the weekend?

Bound to Love ebook is on sale at Kindle! $1.16 in Amazon.com, and less than a packet of biscuits in Amazon.co.uk! I have no idea how long this sale will last, so just wanted to give everyone a heads up, if they're looking for something for the weekend!

Reviewers say of Bound to Love:

Brilliant! My children have been ignored for the last two days while I've been reading.

Exciting, sizzling romance! a real page turner which will not disappoint any romance reader.

If you want a thrilling and romantic read, I do recommend Bound to Love.

What a great little summer fling! Oh la-la. What a steamy, dreamy thrill ride. It sure got my juices flowing. It. Was. Hot

Bound to Love is a fast-paced mystery that keeps you up half the night to find out how it ends.

Sally Clements pens another excellent tale. This makes two books in a row from this gifted author that I've adored.

Why not treat yourself? You're worth it!

Here's the links: Amazon.co.uk here
and Amazon.com here

No comments:

Post a Comment